Friday, January 22, 2010

Can taking a weight loss pill like Hydroxycut affect your birth control pills or Plan B?

There is a good chance that Hydroxycut could affect your birth control pills. Because of the medicinal ingredients, they could possibly cause irregular hormone levels, leading to the uselessness of your birth control pills. Many of the cheaper pills also cause other health threats.





Since you are dealing with your health, you should be sure to get the best quality out there because what use is having a sleek sexy body if you have depression or cancer to go with it. For this reason, I strongly recommend something of high quality which will not give you mental or physical diseases.





I would recommend going to a site which is good with the scientific component behind weight loss pills. I will put the link to a very good one in the sources section of my answer. I would recommend visiting their site, and if you don't get your answer at first glance, ask one of their professionals. I hope this helps.Can taking a weight loss pill like Hydroxycut affect your birth control pills or Plan B?
Depending on the ingredients in the hydroxycut it could affect the birth control pills or Plan B but I would recommend checking with the pharmacist and your doctor to see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment