Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Loss of appetite because of birth control?

I started a new kind of birth control pill, and I just never feel like I want anything to eat, no cravings at all...totally weird for me. Is this normal? Recommendations?Loss of appetite because of birth control?
lube her up!Loss of appetite because of birth control?
I totally understand how you feel. But for me I tend tolose my appetite later on, like months after being on hormones. I feel hungry eventually but my appetite is down which makes you have to force feed yourself. and that can be nauseating too. I eventually have to get off of them to feel likemyself

Report Abuse



yeah! weird i noticed that tonight. its my 5th day on BC %26amp; I only ate 2 small meals today, but it's weird cause i still feel fat. and NOW i'm hungry. and its like 12:30 am, haha. but yeah i think this is normal, and probably takes getting used to.

Report Abuse



Every birth control has a side effect, depends on the person. some gain weight, some lose it some even lose their stamina or excitement for sexual intercourse. some have problems with their menstrual i used to take a pill that made my blood clot when i was menstruating i used to be in pain.





But you not feeling hungry it's normal your body will get used to the change it usually takes about 3 months, if you still feel the same tell your doctor most likely she'll switch you to a low dosage, works just the same but you do have to stay consistent on the low dosage you can not miss any pills or double up.


Wow i wish mine made me feel that way though lol the only time i don't get hungry or eat is the week before my menstrual.
My bc did this as well. It's normal. Once your body gets used to your pill you should go back to having cravings. It tends to upset your stomach and make you not want to eat. I just had to eat small meals, even if I didn't feel like it. Don't worry, when your system gets used to your bc, you will be back to normal. Hope I could help! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment