Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is hair loss a side effect of Ocella birth control? Have you experienced hair loss on Ocella?

hair loss can be a side effect of any birth control pills, especially if you've been on them for a while. it kind of comes and goes...my hair started to get a little thinner at the temples, and then it grew back, and now it's starting to get thin again. my doctor told me it was normal and not to worry about it. you will not go bald, and it will not be noticeable. however, if it is coming out in big patches, it's probably not from the birth control pills and you might want to rule out a hormonal problem like thyroid issues. good luck!Is hair loss a side effect of Ocella birth control? Have you experienced hair loss on Ocella?
I have not experienced this from the use of Ocella or he name brand, Yasmine. I have been taking them for years. But I think hair loss may have been a side effect on the packaging. Why don't you ask your doc to switch brands? I have not had any problems with Yaz, although this is only my third month.

No comments:

Post a Comment