Friday, January 22, 2010

What causes loss of bladder control?

This is going to sound gross, but last night I peed the bed! I'm 23 years old and I haven't done this sence I was like 4 years old! I was sound asleep then all of a sudden I felt wet, got up and I was still peeing before I could finish in the bathroom. I usually get up and go pee in the middle of the night when I get the urge, but last night, I never had the urge and I was sleeping really well. I lost complete control of my bladder. What can cause a grown woman to lose control of her bladder when sleeping? I didn't even pee the bed when I was pregnant. Can you explain what happened?What causes loss of bladder control?
Loss of muscle control. Since you were really sound asleep your muscles were really relaxed and you peed. It would be a good idea to start doing excercises to strengthen your muscles down there. Every time you go pee try to stop the flow and then let it go and do it again. Alot of women dont think about this problem until it is to late. If you dont start doing the excersises now and keep your muscles strong down there you more than likely will have problems as you get older. Try not to drink anything before you go to bed at night so you wont have a need to get up and pee. This kind of thing happens to alot of women young and old. The excercise will also help keep you in shape well tight which should make your hubby happy.What causes loss of bladder control?
Have just become part of this group and spouse has suddenly developed this problem. Was wondering if there are any other reasons besides a combination of meds that could cause this condition. Spouse is 75 years old.

Report Abuse



Loss of Bladder control happens when you hold your pee for too long over a period of time, you develop infections, making it difficult to hold your pee over a short period of time.
sometimes sh*t happens.
Well lady I dont want to sound gross either but I have to wear diapers Because I cant never tell when I have to pee. Not just of a night but of a day to. I have to take a lot of meds. for mental and health problems and that is the sideaffect of the meds. I take!! Are you taking any kind of meds. if you are then it could be a sideaffect from them...If you are taking pills for something then ask your Dr. if that could be a sideaffect. I have to wear diapers 24/7 because of my meds. and it's pee incontinence and I even sometimes without knowing it will soil my diaper to. So maybe that's what is causing it to happen to you to!!Anyway good luck..From the REAL Nutcase!!..........

No comments:

Post a Comment