Friday, January 22, 2010

Anybody use Gymnema Sylvestre to help control diabetes or weight loss?

Read about this herb known for being a sugar destroyer, and am trying it. Only a week so far, it hasn't busted the sugar factor, but I can really see a difference in inches melting away, amazingly? Whata ya think?Anybody use Gymnema Sylvestre to help control diabetes or weight loss?
I think that gymnema, bitter melon, cinnamon, alpha lipoic acid, fenugreek, and a few others, all help to keep us normalized. My last HbA1C was 5.8, so something I'm doing must be working. Read this for more:


http://www.geocities.com/seabulls69/Type鈥?/a>Anybody use Gymnema Sylvestre to help control diabetes or weight loss?
It can take up to 3 months for glucose improvement. Small results are usually seen by 2 months.
Do you have more information on this herb? I have never heard of it before, but anything that melts away inches is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment