Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birth control and weight loss pills?

I have been taking Yaz for the last 2 months and have gained a few pounds. I think I had gained some before being on the pill. Can I take weight loss pills while being on birth control? I am not having sex and staying abstinent. I am on it to regulate my period because I was told I had a few small cysts on my left ovary. I want to loose so weight. Birth control and weight loss pills?
Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com





Good luck and stay focused = )
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment