Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hair loss after stopping birth control?

I stopped taking my birth control pills (Diane 35) about 3 months ago and I have lost half the volume of my hair, and am continuing to lose a lot of hair. My question is:





If you have experienced the same thing, did your hair eventually go back to its normal thickness? If so, how long did it take. If not, what was your outcome?


Hair loss after stopping birth control?
I have never heard of stopping the pill making a person lose their hair. I do know that hypothyroidism can make you lose your hair. I hope you don't have that as it a pain in the ***. Makes you gain weight, be tired all the time etc. Go to your doctor before you lose all of your hair. I have heard Nioxin shampoo works to stop the thinning...you could try that too.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment