Friday, January 22, 2010

Has anyone noticed a weight change on birth control pills, whether it be gain or loss?

if so which pills do what?Has anyone noticed a weight change on birth control pills, whether it be gain or loss?
I have not noticed any weight gain/loss using femodette birth control pills, however its different for everyone depending on the varying degrees of hormone in the system.Has anyone noticed a weight change on birth control pills, whether it be gain or loss?
a lot of birth control pills cause you to GAIN weight. I recently just stopped taking Microgestin because I was gaining weight and it was making me sooo emotional and crazy. I read about it on the net and it seems like a lot of women had this same problem with Microgestin. I lost weight almost instantly after being off it and I no longer cry at the drop of a hat. Thats really the only one I know about, but would NOT recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment