Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is there a weight loss supplement that is a small pill, like birth control size?

i cant swallow big pills, and i want to get rid of some belly fat, so i was wondering if there is a pill i can take thats small. i weigh 120-128 lbs. not sure how much i really weigh. im not fat i just want to kinda trim up and lose some belly jelly...Is there a weight loss supplement that is a small pill, like birth control size?
Don't do pills! They aren't the right way to lose weight. Exercise and diet is the best way to lose the fat you want to because with a healthy diet you can always just learn to eat right, but with diet pills you have to keep taking them and when yuo go off them, there goes your ability to lose weight.





Here's some information on dieting and exercise that may help you out:Is there a weight loss supplement that is a small pill, like birth control size?
I did many different method to lose my weight, but nothing worked untill I got this amazing method. It works fast and I lost my weight fast after I got right method. I lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks and it was so fast. If you are really serious and really want to lose weight you should have a look. You can find info at link below.
god, just exercise and eat less. what is wrong with people?

No comments:

Post a Comment