Sunday, January 24, 2010

What is your best story involving loss of bladder control?

Accidental or on pupose will do.What is your best story involving loss of bladder control?
huge sneeze, Braves game, beer, first date need I say moreWhat is your best story involving loss of bladder control?
There's this bridge about half an hour from me that goes into the next ';city'; or w/e and you're on it about 9 minutes I guess, or 10, well its a drawbridge, so u have to lift it up to let big boats under it, well the dumb thing gets stuck every day so once, when I was just barely a teenager (like, 12 or 13 prolly) my mom and bro and I (my dad was working) got on there coming home on new years eve and got stuck on that bridge for 4 hours;needless to say, there's no bathroom, SO my car became my bathroom-3 times on the bridge and once off the bridge, i couldn't help it-i went in the car. lol
My mother in law vactated her bladder last week at the seaside in a fit of laughter - the liquid ran right down the seafront and lots of people were looking at her - made me laugh - she also done it in in the stair well of my appartment
um, why do you need to know? i know its a ';poll'; and what not, but its kind of a dumb question. polls are meant to increase your understanding about an intelligent topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment