Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hair loss due to quitting bitrh control pills!?

I quit my BCP a little more than a month ago; and my hair began to fall off like crazy. I intelligently went and got it dyed and I think that helped to make it worse.


I am scared because my hair isn't too much to begin with; and it doesn't stop falling!!!


I'm wondering for how long this will continue; because I do NOT want to go bald! :(Hair loss due to quitting bitrh control pills!?
the hormones in the BC could be cause this because now you ar not getting them. Ask your Doc. You may not have wanted to stopped so abrutly. He can give you a lower dose tolevel you out. The hair will grow backHair loss due to quitting bitrh control pills!?
i've heard about this before..people losing their hair from starting and stopping their pill. unfortunately i do not know enough to give you advice. a doctor would be the one to go to..ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment