Sunday, January 24, 2010

How to control hair loss..?

I buzzed my hair real short because I pull it when Im stressed. If the roots are weak they're less likely to get damaged that way too. It's what chema patients too.





Paw palmetto is cheap for the most common kind of hair loss, which is DHT in the scalp.





Rogain makes you lose hair with a chance of gaining it back and supposedly keeping it. It's only been seen to work on rare dormant follicals in the back of the head.How to control hair loss..?
you cantHow to control hair loss..?
Well I use avicor it is safe and is all natural with no side affects.You can look on the inernet for this.If you use tin mineral too,this will increase hair growth.I was bald now I am not.And before I started useing the tin mineral,I was getting hair cuts every 6 months with little growth .Now I have to get a hair cut every 6 weeks or its all over the place.I have been studying hair loss for 6 years now.And I belive a bald man can regrow his hair with the right supliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment