Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birth Control and weight loss?

Has anyone had success with taking birth control and weight los being a side effect.





Ive been on YAZ fo 2 years and have gained 30 pounds...althoguh im sure those french fries and frozen coffees dont help!





Has anyone lost weigt while on birth control and what kind was it?





Thanks!Birth Control and weight loss?
Man I hated YAZ, I gained 10 lbs in 3 months. blah. Now I'm on Loestrin 24 FE and the weight is sloooooowly coming off...I really liked Orthotricyclin Lo, but I had breakthrough bleeding every day after I was on it a little over a year. But yeah, I'd ask your doc if you could try a new pill.Birth Control and weight loss?
Wow.. did the doctor tell you that you could gain weight like that?


My birth control makes your appetite subside and therefore you don't eat as much so you lose weight... Ortho tri cyclene thats mine
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment