Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do Virgos feel sad over loss of love or loss of control?

I ask cuz I am going thru a break up(not a serious one but still) and when i think about this and past breakups it hasnt really been the fact that the relationship didnt work that bothered me, moreso the fact that in some cases I was not able to control the relationship not working. The either person cut things off abruptly or irrationally leaving me no room for recourse...just wondering how true you think this statement is.


Do Virgos feel sad over loss of love or loss of control?
Well, it depends on whether it was truly love or not, in my eyes. And yes, I agree with you that Virgos despise, and go crazy over, losing control! But Virgos are very sensitive (in fact, they are one of the most sensitive signs) and when someone they truly love hurts them, they feel it down to the core. They also feel pain more so than other signs because they are so perceptive... they see things that other people might not see, things that are meant to be hidden from them. Virgos catch all of that. In relationships that I've been in (I'm a Virgo if you couldn't already tell haha), I have had to feel like I truly love someone to be affected by a breakup or something. So I definitely understand what you're saying. Hope this helps.Do Virgos feel sad over loss of love or loss of control?
Although I don't like to generalize too much based on sun signs, I would have to say that, based on the Virgos I have known, there's a sadness for the loss of both.





The control within a romantic relationship seems the prevailent issue with younger Virgos.





The Virgos who have lost a loved one and weren't so close to them seem to suffer the most, with both regret and with the loss. Control seems to be less important there.
Virgo's like to act like they do have control of things, and they like to seem that they are well put together. The reason for this is because virgo's are always taking care of other people that they forget that they have to take time out for themselves. Sometimes that is why a virgo doens't have control of their own relationships. Not syaing they are horrible submissive people, but that they always put others before their needs. Yet, that is why we love virgo's. My best friend is going through a break up, but seems to be put together so well. But she is mourning her own way. She always puts the people she cares about before her and her schedule (including boyfriends). MOst virgo's just let things happen, they don't lik controversy so if the relationship is done then to them it is finished and they have no want to fix it.
Yes, Virgo's do mourn loss and they do like to be in control. One of my closest friends is Virgo, and she has a very hard time letting go of the one that got away. Years later she is still questioning what she could have done to have a different outcome and she can't let him go. There is nothing she can do, because he made it so she can no longer have contact with him. She doesn't dwell on it daily, but it does back up on her and she gets to analyzing it to death some days. I listen patiently and I'm there for her, but I feel badly that she suffers about it. She doesn't like to have loss of control in relationships. Not one bit.
Yeah...when ever I thought about my past relationships I got angry at myself for not being able to stop or save the relationship from going downhill and how I let it just slip away along with the person I cared about. Though I'm not sure if its a virgo thing or if thats just the way everyone thinks...Guess its a matter of opinion.
I am a virgo myself and I fell for a pisces and like most say about pisces, when they r hurt, they leave and they do for good, no goodbyes, not even any contact thereafter. It has been close to 5 months, does it hurt? yea, a hella of lot. is it about control? I think not necessarily. Its just that perhaps virgos are indeed more in touch with emotions esp when you had love or put a huge part of your heart to the relationship. It sure hurts after all these time. DO i still love the gal? most definitely.
Try not to control others or the situation. You have to control your own emotions first. You will find a true love. You can't control this because it's not meant to be. Remember COMPLETION. He is not the one for you. Time heals all wounds my friend!





Don't worry things will get alot better next year. Don't be insecure you and your soul are beautiful!!





Blessings!!!
It's a virgo thing to not stress about things for a long time. Maybe it bothered you for a minute, but we let things slide off us and go on about our lives. Virgos spread positive energy. We can't be down for a long time or we just aren't ourselves. And it's another virgo thing to question yourself and your actions. Don't worry about it. Just do whatcha gotta do. You'll be fine.





Virgo. Or maybe I'm just a different breed of Virgo after reading the rest of these comments. =)
ugh horoscopes are nonsense. any normal person feels sad when they breakup some more than usual but its not ';predetermined';

No comments:

Post a Comment