Friday, May 14, 2010

How to control stress & hair loss..........please help me?

i'm a student doing graduation from a good college......but i'm unable to cope up with class mates.....i work hard but still i'm not doing well.....as a result i'm living stressful life %26amp; due to this stress i'm suffering from hair loss as well(50 hairs/day)which worries me even more...please give me tips on how to control this stress %26amp; hair loss.........How to control stress %26amp; hair loss..........please help me?
I am not minimizing your problem, but you are suppose to loose 100 hairs per day.How to control stress %26amp; hair loss..........please help me?
hi dude in this age ur getting stress dude be calm n live all the thing on god n enjoy ur life then only u can stop think and ur hair lossing right so dude not to worry ... dont take tention give tention to others.....
First a disclaimer - I am not a medical practitioner.





I was a very stressful student once - I am still a rather stressful person generally. I think I have improved with age - but maybe not.





My doctor once told me that I shouldn't worry about the number of hair that I lost - but I couldn't help it. It was more than 50 but less than 100. He did some tests to check that I had enough everything in my system (can't remember what tests he ran, but he also did a test for iron level).





Then I took various supplements and multivitamins including iron supplement as suggested by him. And I maintained taing these supplements for.... so long. (Yes I know people said supplements shouldn't replace good diet - but keep reading - which maybe relevant to you)





I had a tendency not to eat when I was in the middle of studying. I would go to bed at 2 and woke up at 5. Not just one night or two nights - but for years in my high school.





I cut my hair short so I couldn't tell so much how many I lost. I figured I didn't need to double my stress level with this issue as well.





I did not really have time to exercise - there's just not enough hours during the day for that many subjects, that many exams and that many assignments for me to do.





Thinking back - maybe it was a bit mad. It didn't feel mad at the time. I wasn't under pressure from anyone in particular. Not from parents. In fact, mum used to be so angry with my hours of studying.





I was under pressure from myself - and from friends at school. Everyone in the class was chasing the highest ranking. The ranking system means you'd know who'd the ';stupidest'; kid in the class etc.





I live in Australia now, none of my friends here ever did such a thing when they were in high school. My husband thinks it's a mad system. Or maybe it's not the system. Maybe it's just the school that I went to. Or Australia is just different.





Add:-





Back during those mad years, some students found some medication that could help them study longer. Until this day, I have no idea what it was. I tried it too (Once!). It kept me awake longer... but boy, I couldn't sleep even when I was so tired. It was sold openly in various local pharmacies. I studied a lot better without them.





I think those ';study medication'; had some lingering effects similar to speed. But as I said - I have no idea what it was.





I tried some Chinese medication as well (all throughout my growing up years!), that supposedly help my brain functioned, and help the students in dealing with their stress. Since I don't know what it's called in English - I can't really put any reference here. They kinda helpful, but could be a placebo effect.





I didn't know about the supposed beneficial effect of Ginko Biloba, Magnesium supplements etc until I left high school and came to Australia. So I never really tried them.
Easy way::


How to control Stress ~~


..Do something u like~~ ex; eat, sleep, jogging, chatting..anything~





Hair loss~~


hair transplant surgery....or


http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hair-lo鈥?/a>
I would definitely go to your Dr, because there may be other reasons for hair loss (such as a problem with your thyroid gland) which you should always check out first just in case.





Once you've done that, brainstorm ways you can help yourself de-stress. Find a hobby you enjoy, preferably some form of physical activity which will boost your immune system like karate, tennis, football or yoga or anything else you may enjoy. Yoga is particularly good because it will tone with, strengthen you, improve your immune system and also calm you down immeasurably if you are stressed.





Make sure you have enough time away from your studies to relax, read a book and get enough sleep. Follow a healthy diet and drink lots of water.





Hair loss is difficult to deal with (I am a female in my 20s with hair loss abd the Drs don't know why but think it's genetic.) I find it stressful and upsetting, especially because I'm a girl and it's still considered odd to be a girl losing their hair, but I have learnt to live with it, and incorporate all of things I have mentioned in my lifestyle and feel much better for it.





Take care of yourself and don't work too hard :o)
Hair loss is normal and it can go on for a couple of months, stress wont help, so try going to bed early good diet and MAKE yourself take a little time out for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment