Friday, May 14, 2010

Temporary loss of muscle control and vision?

What could these symptoms mean? Normally it'll be completely normal, almost always at home I'll be standing somewhere doing little to nothing, most frequently it's in the bathroom, kitchen or dining room that it's happened. Basically my sight goes first, but it goes in the way like when you look at the sun or a light for too long, when you get the colours blocking out your vision. Then my muscles seem to fail and I either have to lean against something or in severe cases I sort of wilt to the floor, sometimes shaking. These normally only happen for about 20 seconds then they go away and I'm normal again. As it does, my skin tingles and my tongue feels a bit larger, as if I've been anesthetized.





This has been going on for about a year and a bit, but rarely, ranging in severity (worst was when I was about to get in the shower, lost vision, trembled to the floor and was in a shaking fetal position prior to it fading. Happens maybe once every 2 or so months? Never happened outside the house.Temporary loss of muscle control and vision?
This does sound like a seizure. I would see a doctor as soon as possible.
  • remedy blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment