Friday, May 14, 2010

Loss of finger control?

I fell asleep on a two place couch after drinking a lot of alcohol. I woke up and lost substantial ability to extend my left hand fingers. There is no tingling, numbness or pain and I can still grip as hard as before.





After a week, the thumb and index fingers have 60% mobility and the rest 40%; which is about a 20% improvement. Did I pinch a nerve in my neck? Is this going to be normal again? If I go to a doc, will they tell me to do anything more than rest?





If Vulok A is still out there, what was the result with your friend who had the exact same problem?





Thanks in advance for your help.Loss of finger control?
Hey, It's possible you impinged a cranial nerve. not the end of the world. and yes if you see a doctor right now thats what they'll tell you, and possibly an Rx for a neurologist. personally i would wait another week then go to a neurologist directly if possible.Loss of finger control?
Thanks for the answer. It has been a month now and I have nearly full mobility in my left hand. I talked to a friend from church who couldn't raise his left arm. He said it takes a month to regain the mobility and doctors can't help.

Report Abuse



Sounds like you have a problem.
  • remedy blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment