Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Feeling a ';pull'; and ';loss of control'; in left arm and middle finger...wut's the cause??

I am 35 weeks pregnant and for the last few hours I have felt this tingling in my left arm. Well just a little bit ago I felt a ';pull'; down my arm and into my middle finger which then (my finger) curled up into my hand and I had no control over it. It just did it...I couldn't straighten it out or anything. Then it went away...I keep feeling the pull and the ';loss of control'; in my finger. ( it's happened several times in the last 15 minutes) I know sometimes the baby sits or pushes on a nerve but this is in my arm....do you think it's baby related or something else. It's just wierd so I am curious. I'm not worried about it just wondering what may be causing this??Feeling a ';pull'; and ';loss of control'; in left arm and middle finger...wut's the cause??
from the pre-question title, one would think it was to do with stroke, yet being expecting, may be related to pressure in circulatory system through body, try walking freely around homestead, and resting on backside only not on sides, and minimize heavy housework for awhile,





pregnancy


http://www.steadyhealth.com/Numbness_in_…





simple exercises and possibly swim/ rest in water at moderate temperature, eat lite meals,


http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnanc…


________





not stroke:


http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/stroke/…





no other answers yet 2 days, if not resolved, ask doctor about further details,


~ read other answers:


..
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment