Friday, May 14, 2010

How can i control my hair loss i m very worried about my hairs i m 26 year of age plz tell me something?

i really dont feel like repeating all that stuff so please check my answer to this one http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


i personally found Neril VERY helpful.How can i control my hair loss i m very worried about my hairs i m 26 year of age plz tell me something?
Nothing. Keep it short. Don't be one of those retards who is bald on top and has a long ponytail. Bald is sexy!!!!How can i control my hair loss i m very worried about my hairs i m 26 year of age plz tell me something?
The first thing to do is to check with a doctor to make sure that there isn鈥檛 a medical reason for the hair loss.





Other that what the doctor does learn to live with it. It is what you are.
Stress can cause hair loss also.You may have apolecia. You could try Cholesterol by Queene Helene. You use it once a week...wash your hair, apply the cholesterol and wrap it in a plastic bag, then wrap it with a towel to keep the heat in. Wait 30 min. and then wash out. Also, you should check with your doctor to see if it is a more serious problem. Good luck!
get rogain for hair loss it should stop and start growing back
One word. Propecia. The only drug medically proven to stop DHT.





Get to a doctor and start taking Propecia and Rogaine now (especially Propecia). If you start taking that stuff early enough in the baldness process, you will keep your hair. I started taking it at 19 and my hair stopped falling out for the most part and I have kept my hair. You have to take it before the hair is gone, as the meds can slow or stop the balding process but aren't very good at making hair that's already gone grow back.
Well there are many things you can do now but the first thing you need to do is calm down and try your best not to think about it cause stress actually accelerates hair loss.





First you can use Rogain which has minodoxil in it which helps prevent hair loss and helps in regrowth and it works but needs 3 months to actually work. There is also Propecia which is a pill you take once a day and stops hair loss since it has DHT blockers which is the hormone responsible for hair loss and regrows hair, but you have to see a doctor first. I personally use revivogen the shampoo and conditioner and I've been using it for a month and a half now and I see alot of difference, hair is thicker and not falling as much.





You should talk to a doctor thats the best advice I can give you, and if all fails really it's not that bad. I mean you can get transplants which are safe and have amazing results. Plus in 2-3 years hair cloning will be available so you can have as much hair as you want, so just relax a bit cause trust me I know what your going through i freaked out like crazy.





Hope this helps
you need a good dht blocker, Arbonne has a great one, let me know if you need more information
  • remedy blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment