Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does it feel like you loss all self control,when God can,...?

take everything away from you?Does it feel like you loss all self control,when God can,...?
Strangely, I have had that very experience, and yes, you do tend to feel that way, but that is how you should feel. I thought I had it all once, and in fact, I did. But I was a bad steward of the blessings from God, and they were taken away...............


completely. Funny thing is, I am happier today, with considerably less, than I ever was with what I thought was everything. ';God's wisdom is not our wisdom';. He knows best.Does it feel like you loss all self control,when God can,...?
It used to until I finally realized a couple of things -


A. I never really had any control to begin with. I can't control the weather, I can't control the economy, I can't control what the guy in traffic in front of me will do, I can't even control my next breath.


B. Nothing that I have belongs to me. I finally figured out that it really all belongs to God. Since He ';takes pleasure in the prosperity of his servants'; I am much further ahead if the one who controls nothing (me) gives control to the one who controls everything (God). What was it the Apostle Paul said ';When I am weak then I am strong';.
no, Job lost everything and stayed faithful to God and God blessed him more in the end than in the beginning.


the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. God is good all the time. all the time God is good.
No. Once I accepted that I can be ';smoted'; or if you do not believe in God - Your body can suddenly drop-dead from an unpredicted cause.





I just accept it - I just hope that my middle finger is raised when I go.


.
Of course I'll be whinnying like a kid. I'm no liar here





I'm Mentally-Challenged for who knows y.
Actually, NO.
No you lose self control when all of your possessions own you.
No; Your whole life has been one big free gift and even if you got only one small chuckle in your entire life, it was still worth what you 'paid' for it.
What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world but loses his own soul?
god has aplan for each and everyone of us. Just accept and dont ask why.

No comments:

Post a Comment