Friday, May 14, 2010

Will weight loss regulate my period? If not, what can regulate it without using birth control pills?

I wiegh 329 lbs. and i don't have a regular period. I want to lose weight and have kids, So please help me.Will weight loss regulate my period? If not, what can regulate it without using birth control pills?
Losing weight will help a lot. I noticed as I have gained weight, my period has done the same.





Good luck!Will weight loss regulate my period? If not, what can regulate it without using birth control pills?
Weight loss could possibly regulate your periods but is no guarantee. Since you don't have regular periods I would suggest you talk to your doctor - you could have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) which is the leading cause of infertility in women. Irregular periods and difficulty losing weight are just two of the long list of symptoms for PCOS. Please look into it!
Its the exact opposite, I was sick last year had kidney surgery and lost a lot of weight and my periods stoped.I slowly began to get my healthy weight back and they my periods are just starting to get back to normal. For sure talk to your doctor because every womens body is different,

No comments:

Post a Comment