Friday, May 14, 2010

WEIGHT LOSS TIPS WEIGHTLOSSTIPS WEIGHT LOSS THROUGH DIET CONTROL WEIGHT LOSS HOW I CAN LOOSE MY WEIGHT 150 KG?

Dear friends i am 150 kg and 26 i am thinking of marriage will some one help me to loose my weight i am 5.7 tall will any one tell me how to do that , i reduced to 150 from 200 i just followed diet tips on this website


http://www.weightlosstips.co.in


they guided me to loose my weight from 200 to 150 its fine but i want more thanks to


http://www.weightlosstips.co.in





i am going to marry in two months please tlem howWEIGHT LOSS TIPS WEIGHTLOSSTIPS WEIGHT LOSS THROUGH DIET CONTROL WEIGHT LOSS HOW I CAN LOOSE MY WEIGHT 150 KG?
My dear friend


i am to agree with you


you should keep on following the weight loss tips provided on http://www.weightlosstips.co.in


this is a good website which provides good tips on weight loss


you can control you r diet and and do walking every day morning you will definitely reduce your weight , so keep it up you are on right track , follow this website


for reducing excess weight


i have five peoples who were able to reduce weight about 20 kg in 1 month by weight loss tips provided on this website , they are proved weight loss tips ,WEIGHT LOSS TIPS WEIGHTLOSSTIPS WEIGHT LOSS THROUGH DIET CONTROL WEIGHT LOSS HOW I CAN LOOSE MY WEIGHT 150 KG?
Losing weight is a personal issue that many of us are struggling with. If you've ever felt like nobody understands what you're going through. read more....





http://www.weightlosswand.com/

Report Abuse



well lets put it this way walking for an hour burns no more than 220 calories, where as a kilogram of fat has over 7000 calories. So even if you were to walk for an hour a day it will take you almost 3 months just too loose 1 kg of fat. Also you can not take of fat from a certain body part by working out that part particularly. I am telling you all this from my own personal experience i was a little over 100 kgs , and trust me at that time in desperation i have bought anything and every thing that claims to make you loose weight. Non of them really did what they promised. I then learn t from my own research that then only way to loose fat quickly and permanently is by working out and eat healthy, that when i came across the X - MELT program from X attack its a in home based training program , with tons of fun workouts to do at home itself with out any equipment and also custom made nutrition plans by some hot shot nutritionist. Its highly effective healthy weight loss program. I came down to 78 kgs in 3 months of this program. The best thing i liked about this program is the amount of knowledge their staff has to offer, also how they weren't just interested in having to loose weight but also give my body a great shape for the first time in my life. I as a happy client of theirs will totally recommend this program to anyone looking forward to loosing weight. Here is their URL if you want to have a look at their website for more info. These guys even offer free fitness consultation to everyone, so if you want you can give them a call. Seriously give these guys a call they are really good at what they do if you are seriously about getting out of yor current situation.





www.xattack.in

No comments:

Post a Comment