Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Loss of control?

Apparently I have a phobia of ''los of control'' I never really tought about it until someone suggested it. See i always have this dream that i'm in a car ( which is driving itself) and i can't control it. %26amp; lots of small things,,Like trust myself but noone else. For example We were climbing along this wall which was quite high( me and my bro) but i was absolutley terrified that he'd fall or something..But i had no fear whatsoever about myself. %26amp; i don't like letting people borrow things , Because i'm always scared they'll break them etc. Could all of this be connected?Loss of control?
We all have the right to be in control of our lives.





Who might be making you feel guilty for taking control of your life? May bee that person is not in control of their life.





As far as lending things out to people, forget it.Loss of control?
Were you traumatized when you were young, thus causing you to mis-trust everyone? It sounds like you don't trust anyone at all. Even your dream is a sign of mis-trust; even if no one is there, you have to have control.
You should seek professional help. It would be wise to go to a psychiatrist as you obviously have some unresolved emotional issues.
i do the same sometimes..like with my car. when my friends wanna drive it i say no cause i only trust myself to do it
Yes. Don't you hate to ride with someone and not be driving. They have control of your life at that point. Don't get me started on flying.........

No comments:

Post a Comment