Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Loss of control in life?

I started going to boarding school this year, I am almost 18, and put on weight. I come home every 6 weeks but I just feel like overall sense of sadness and depression when I think about my life. I am being jolted between two countries constantly and I just feel like I have lost control of everything in my life. I have gained so much weight and I try so hard to lose it, but I continue to binge and mess up all my plans. I am just so scared that I have lost control over everything and that it is impossible to gain it back. I watch as a ballon up, stress about school and feel nostalgic for my old life. Do I need medicine?Loss of control in life?
No. You do not need medicine to make you 'think' things are ok. Im about your age and i went though a time were nothing was working and i was so depressed that i quit eating and lost like 15 pounds. If you are not happy with your life then its up tp YOU to change it. You might make some people mad but its your life and everyone else will get over it. Trust me its much more better and more fulfilling if you get out of your slump on your own. Do what makes you happy. Thats all the advice i can give.Loss of control in life?
I do not believe you need medicine. I understand you are not happy with your current situation but the


real you is still there and is always there.And things will get better also. Try to not be too hard on yourself, the more you relax about your life the better things will go and you will lose that weight as well. To relax? Sounds easy and I know it often is not, but you can start a diary, a daily diary and you write good things in it about yourself and new plans that will make things brighter like some kind of exercise daily, just a short walk


will do it. Try finding someone you feel safe with or a friend and perhaps you can share your feelings with that person.


Perhaps even do something creative like drawing.


And make a list of everything you DO love.


After all, you are the most important person in your life! Good luck!
your 18 you dont need to go to boarding school jack it in be free

No comments:

Post a Comment