Friday, May 14, 2010

Loss of bladder control?

After I had my daughter, 14 months ago now, I had the normal problems most women have with bladder control - sneeze and pee, cough or laugh and pee...but the past two or three months it seems to have gotten worse.





Aside from kegel exercises, is there anything else I can do to help with this?





I can't even run around the living room with my daughter who just started walking because I will pee my pants! I tried jumping on a trampoline and literally did pee my pants, I couldn't make it stop AT ALL!! I am 30 years old, its not like I am a 90 year old woman. I can't live the rest of my life like this.








Help!!!Loss of bladder control?
You need a bladder suspension! I am 25 and have three children, the same thing happened to me. I went to a urologist, he did some test and then I had the surgery three days later. It was a miracle treatment!Loss of bladder control?
This can be fixed very quickly, in fact BBC were running articles on this all last week. Go and have a chat with your DR and it will be fixed in no time
Kegal definately....if your overweight that might be an issue...pressure on ur bladder...go see a doctor to make sure other organs are not pressing on ur bladder...contiue ur kegal excersises and hold ur stomach in at all times when ur just walking and standing the will help a lot too getting strength in yout stomach muscles back
That's too bad. There's medication too. Detrol XL or such which may help, but you got it right with the Kegels. Need to make a commitment to do them, though.
You need to go see the doctor, you could have an oversized bladder or an infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment