Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Loss of Control on My Urinary Bladder!!!?

I am 29 years Asian male. I have recently developed this issue of inability to hold my urine.





My control on urine has reduced considerably. I went to a local doctor and he took a urine test. The tests suggested that I had an internal infection. It was followed up by an ultra sound. The ultrasound suggested that all my organs including prostrate, kidneys and the bladders were normal. I took antibiotics for the infection and in a week's time my results considerably improved. The control came back in about a week's time. I was normal but all of a sudden I lost control again. I am a bit confused now. The infection is over but the control has been lost again. What can be the reason? There is one area which I am trying to understand though. The day I lost my control for the first time was when I did some really hard jog on the treadmill. The next day I got fever and then loss of control on my urinary bladder. When I got fine after the usage of antibiotics, I jogged on my treadmill again. I lost the control again. Does it have anything to do with the excercise. If there is a link, then does it mean that I won't ever be able to run again. I have been a really good sportsman in my life and it would be very depressing to leave my jog and healthy activities. Even if I stop excercising, what are the chances that I would lose the control say in 5 years time with the weakening of the muscles further. Really stressed.Loss of Control on My Urinary Bladder!!!?
hi

No comments:

Post a Comment